Sunday, April 15, 2007

First Team Member Meeting - Divine Design



Sunday, April 15, 2007




What: Divine Design, Mission to Seneca Street

Where: Grace Centers of Hope, Pontiac Michigan


When: July 30, 31, August 1,2

What: an encouragement mission trip to decorate rooms

How: with guidance and direction from God



We met this afternoon to connect as a group and to write our mission statement. Preparations for our trip to Grace Centers of Hope have begun. We will be painting, building funrniture and lots more. Look out Ty Pennington!

Our prayer requests:

  • Please pray for God's provision as we begin this week to gather a prayer and financial support team.
  • Please pray for each of us to focus on God's plan for this trip.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I am so excited for you!! You are looking good ladies! I miss you much and I wish that I was there with you. I think that it is wonderful to see how you are using the amazing gifts that God has given you to bless His creation. You are always in my prayers.

votemom said...

i wish i had known about this blog along the way..... but it's still nice to read it now.